Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things About Me

Well I have to tell you about something different about my self. I am the only boy in my family. Well we had a dog that was a boy but he died about three months ago. He was just old and it was time to put him to sleep. There is my dad he is my dad so I really cant call him a boy, he is more like a MAN! Well something different about me is that I love to cook! I try to cook when ever I get the chance. I love to cook! It's like a hobby. Am I good? I really don't know. I hope so but i never know. I love to snowmobile, I love about anything out doors. I love football I love my family, I love to hunt, I love a lot of things.

1 comment:

hollaaaay! said...

AUSTIN!!!!
haha i just learned alot about you. Your gonna cook me food someday, wait you could cook me breakfast and bring it to Talleys class!!!! YESH!! okay perfect im excited now!


HOLLAAAYY maxwell